Thursday, May 19, 2011

Doing All We Can

Books, Books, Books!
The last few weeks have been crazy busy! With the help of family and friends we have sorted, cleaned, stored and (yes, played with), books and toys from the past 20 years!

I have gathered all sorts of documents from all sorts of sources. Tonight, as I sort through all the papers and separate and put into packets for the homestudy agency or the adoption agency I realized- I'm finished! I need to make a few copies and print a few pictures. Homestudy paperwork is done!  Dossier paperwork is done!
Next step is a form called USCIS I800A. I guess it takes forever to get through the government and we need it to go quickly so we can send our Dossier off to China.

Toys need a Boy
The kids are finishing up school. Jordan is finishing track and 5 college classes. Emily made Dean's list and is now working at Grandpa'a Cheese Barn. Zack is playing baseball and has a little job mowing Aunt Karen's yard. I cannot wait for summer!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh, the cleaning of the Rescue Heroes!! We had kept all of ours, too, & pulled them out for a good washing before K'Tyo came home. You are doing awesome with the paperwork!!

    ReplyDelete